I contacted Spotify 4 weeks ago about an error I was receiving that required me to log in. After I would log in, I would receive a message similar to "you already had an account" and that I should

"wait for my account to be confirmed." This would seem logical if I had not been a user for over two years.

I tried everything they recommended on the help page regarding not being able to log in. and nothing worked. Out of desperation I contacted Spotify's customer service. They indicate that it could be some time before they respond on the customer service page (completely unprofessional), but 4 weeks is ridiculous!

I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my life. I created playlists that I cannot access, which is beyond frustrating. I can't imagine paying for the premium service after seeing how incompetent they are at managing the issues pertaining to the free service.

It really should not be that difficult; don't they do this all day long? Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and Pandora (old school, but effective).

Preferred solution: Respond to my original email sent weeks ago about the issue I am having logging in..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Comments