I contacted Spotify 4 weeks ago about an error I was receiving that required me to log in. After I would log in, I would receive a message similar to "you already had an account" and that I should

"wait for my account to be confirmed." This would seem logical if I had not been a user for over two years.

I tried everything they recommended on the help page regarding not being able to log in. and nothing worked. Out of desperation I contacted Spotify's customer service. They indicate that it could be some time before they respond on the customer service page (completely unprofessional), but 4 weeks is ridiculous!

I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my life. I created playlists that I cannot access, which is beyond frustrating. I can't imagine paying for the premium service after seeing how incompetent they are at managing the issues pertaining to the free service.

It really should not be that difficult; don't they do this all day long? Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and Pandora (old school, but effective).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "respond to my original email sent weeks ago about the issue i am having logging in". The author is overall dissatisfied with Spotify. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spotify.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Spotify to other companies on our site.

Comments