Spotify Phone Numbers and Emails

Report a Phishing Email
podcaster-support@spotify.com
Spotify for Podcasters
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Spotify Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(929) 469-5297
The number is currently not in service
Total calls: 15 522 Issues resolved: 293 Last call: Apr 21, 2024

What Is the Spotify Email Address?

You may approach Spotify customer service over email stated on the Spotify contact us page. It is office@spotify.com. The page also offers Spotify physical addresses. Just look out here for the office you want to get in touch with.

When it comes to sending an email or letter to Spotify customer care, keep standard writing practices. Don’t use all caps or a script of fonts. Your email will be taken seriously by the Spotify support agents if you maintain a courteous tone and a logical outline style. Be specific to make sure that your Spotify customer service email is effective.

How to Contact Spotify Customer Service via Social Media?

If you want to contact a live person at Spotify, you may send a direct message to customer care through Facebook. Log in to your Facebook account, find the Spotify support page, and send a message with a brief description of your issue. The Spotify support staff responds to users’ queries within several hours.

If you have a Twitter account, you may get the attention of the Spotify customer care team by sending a public message adding @SpotifyCares. Make sure to provide personal data only in direct messages on the Spotify care Twitter page.

How to Submit a Request to Spotify Customer Service?

It’s very easy to submit a customer service request on the Spotify contacts page. Visit the page and select the category that best matches your query. Follow the prompts to see the “I still need help” option. Click it. A message box pops up. Enter a brief description of your issue and wait for the response from the Spotify support rep.

As an alternative, you may ask a question using the Spotify community Q&A section. You should enter your question in the message box and click the Submit button. It is one of the fastest ways of getting assistance.

PissedConsumer Club

Spotify Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Guest-5794142
Getting charged for my grandsons Spotify and I want to get it canceled

There is no customer service. Cant get a hold of anybody.please cancel this call me 513-704-**** please

Carrie C Thg
Never recievwd order

In December I ordered four things I never received them and I couldnt find a phone number to call and Im having all kinds of problems. Getting my money returned why this is terrible. Customer Service and this Spotify thing should be thrown in the trash.

Guest-5607871
Logged out of account

I have been logged out of my Spotify account. I can now no longer get back in because my username and password do not work, and reset password is not working either.

i am messaging you to cancel my premium membership in this account. This is infuriating and I want you to know the securitization of accounts should be a top priority in which it currently isnt.

Two things: fix the problems with my account (which I can provide the details for) and (2) learn how to communicate with your customers via customer service. It is currently a terrible operating system.

Michael T Iqn
It’s too hard to subscribe to the service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.4

No wonder you cant turn a profit you make it so hard to subscribe to your service. I mean come on you cant even call to subscribe I want to talk to somebody on the phone

How Good is Spotify's Customer Service?

Henson Qbl
Henson Qbl
Feels Disappointed | Apr 08, 2024

They don't answer the damn telephone like they supposed to and let you know anything I'm trying to change it to another device and I've already paid trying to make me pay again that's real City service

Peyson Xfe
Peyson Xfe
Feels Disappointed | Apr 05, 2024

Ccgby b

Melissia Wti
Melissia Wti
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

Terrible, I’m still waiting for a reply as regards my exclusive email and password to activate premium.
I paid for this overa week ago. NOT happy at all. Regards Angel

Naveah Yzj
Naveah Yzj
Feels Disappointed | Mar 23, 2024

Hopeless!

Morrisa Pww
Morrisa Pww
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

Place the order in February never got it

Reegan Rrp

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Spotify?

Account Question:

• “Discuss my account”
  • “Memberships”
  • “I'm paying on two accounts somehow that is wrong. I should only have paying on one account.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My bill”
  • “Was charged”
  • “Need to pay bill”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling Account”
  • “Cancel the service and requested since Dec”
  • “Cancell”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can't remember my password”
  • “Need help with account”
  • “Find out how to cancel my membership”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not working”
  • “Having trouble connecting”
  • “I can't make withdrawal to my account”

Cards Question:

• “Change credit card”
  • “I have Spotify card”
  • “Need to change credit card on file”

Staff Question:

• “Adding service”
  • “Paid in full but no service”
  • “Stop service”

Refund Question:

• “Refund for premium”
  • “Refund a charge”
  • “Refund my money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change ard numbers”
  • “Changing cars”
  • “Need to change my email and password”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't receive my product from Nova shift in their website is gone.”
  • “Tracking number”
  • “I can't get the premium service card to work.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Difficulty navigating website”
  • “I am trying to figure out an issue with the website”

Employment Question:

• “Job questions”
  • “I have had spotify music for at least 7 years and i have paid the 9 dollars a month for seven years now that i am between jobs and cant afford to pay the bill at the moment these idiots want to cancel my account and all of my music playlists.”
  • “To get help with my spotify.com, and they did help me with my problem. They did so much and got the job done .”

Other Question:

• “Cancrlation”
  • “Pissed”
  • “Record music to my CD”

About

Related Companies

Spotify Canada, Spotify Netherlands, Gimlet Media

Summary

Spotify is a video and music streaming service. It was launched in October 2008 by Daniel Ek. The service owner is Spotify AB. Its headquarters is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Spotify offers audio content from media companies and record labels. All music is protected according to digital rights requirements. There are Spotify Free and Premium subscriptions. Customers can listen to Spotify music on computer, tablet, mobile, and TV over the Internet. It is also possible to download any track and enjoy it offline. Spotify is available in more than 50 languages. Its visitors are from Oceania, Western Europe, North and South Americas. Users can search for track name, artist, genre, and album.

Spotify reviews and complaints

2.3
YouTube Music
328 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Spotify? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup